Alan – Owner
- As a little tyke, Alan was influenced and surrounded by creative people with passions for all things cinematic and attended USC (Go Trojans!). He graduated with honors from the School of Cinematic Arts and transformed his tiny production company into a full-time venture, adding along the way a talented cast of crewmembers. He spends most of his free time with his fiancé and friends having a great time sipping interesting beer or whiskey and discussing new business ventures.
- Drew grew up in sunny southern California and graduated from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a Food Science degree. Post graduation, he decided to ditch that degree and to head back down to Los Angeles to be a part of the entertainment industry where he worked on the production side of many commercials and reality television shows. He loves beer, exercising, and anything to do with video production.
Drew – Coordinator
- Katrina grew up in Berkeley where she cultivated her love for the weird and wonderful. After graduating from the UCLA School of Film and Television, Katrina worked on a variety of features, commercials, and music videos. She is a bit of a jill-of-all-trades – directing, writing, sound editing, and camera operating. She’s also a pretty mean cook and will show off her terrible dance moves any time.
Katrina – Cinematographer
- Andrew was raised in Scottsdale, Arizona where he began filming, playing music and songwriting at age thirteen. An obsession for capturing everything on camera inspired him to study filmmaking in college. He moved his skills to Los Angeles where he has been working steadily on feature films, shorts and web-series. His photography and videography have been featured in international press, and his band work has been featured in international magazines and printed album covers.
Andrew – Cinematographer
- Chelsea Mayer is a Southern California native and graduate of UCLA's School of Theater, Film and Television. When she doesn't have a camera in her hands--- oh, wait, she always has a camera in her hands. Chelsea loves long hikes and filming animals of all kinds- even human beings.
Chelsea – Cinematographer
- Lanly grew up in the hot deserts of Phoenix, Arizona, and graduated from Arizona State University with a BA in Film Production. People and plants are the inspirations of her eye, and she loves portraying her subjects with a sensual perspective. When she is not behind the camera, Lanly trains her body on the rockclimbing wall, and scouts out vintage lamp pieces to create artistic light fixture designs
Lanly – Photographer
Beautiful. Clear. Engaging. Are just a few words that people use to describe our work. We film our weddings with steady hands and creative angles to ensure a consistency among our shooters. However, picture quality is just 50% of the equation when it comes to video. Capturing professional sound is extremely important as well. The way we get our sound is often what separates our work from many of our colleagues. The combination of picture and our sound takes our videos from great to amazing and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
We pride ourselves on our ability to create stunning videos in such a short period of time. Years of experience and the quality of footage work hand-in-hand to enable our staff editors to piece together your unique story as efficiently as possible. Our videos are often shown to our clients within 1 month of filming the event and will never exceed 4 months during peak wedding season. We love to make all of our clients happy and definitely don’t like to keep them waiting.
Striving to capture your most memorable wedding moments on video, our state-of-the-art equipment and unique techniques are unparalleled. Trained at the most prestigious film schools in the world, our filmmakers are award-winning and motivated storytellers. This enables us to provide our clients with videos that look like they belong in a movie theater and are treated with the same dramatic flare as a feature film.